Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home

(0 reviews)
0
 
Image of Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home
£ 9.85
EAN code: 3590955075
5% of fleas are on your pet the other 95% are in the home. Bob Marin All in One Flea spray protects your pet and your home from fleas for up to 4 weeks. It is a pesticide free spray that works by immobilising the flea or tick in a 'sticky trap'. It works to eliminate fleas at every stage of the flea lifecycle, larvae, eggs and adult fleas. Eliminating every stage of the lifecycle helps stop flea infestation. As with all flea control products, it is very important that you kill the fleas both on your pet and also around the home. Whilst the fleas will probably be visible on your pet, the majority of the fleas eggs and larvae will be less visible in your pet's home environment. This pesticide free spray helps to solve this problem as it is safe to use both on your pet's coat and in your home, when used as directed.

This is what others thought of Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home:

There are no reviews written about the Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home.

Be the first to write a review for Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home and make a chance to win £ 25. Once you´ve submit your review you will automatically be entered into the monthly prize draw to win £ 25. So don't wait: write your review today!

 

Write a review about Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home to win a £25 Garden Gift Voucher!

Do you want to win a £25 National Garden Gift Voucher? Write a review about Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home to enter our monthly prize draw. 

Your e-mailaddress will not be shown on the website.
  • Rating:

About :

Looking for products from  to buy online? Here at Garden Centre Guide you can find more than 5,000 garden related products from  and more. It's easy to compare different products and resellers from . We not only compare the big and well known webshops but also small and less familiar webshops and garden centres who sell . Look at the reviews to see the service of the reseller and experiences from other customers! In this way you'll find the best deal for product from  online!

Garden Centre Online

The gardening world is finally online and you can buy thousands of varieties of gardening supplies on the web. The Garden Centre Guide has is your light to guide you through the deep dark web of internet shopping. You'll find many popular gardening brands like  by using our comparison service. Reviews, prices, and delivery options are all key pieces of information which you'll find on our website. When you're ready, visit the stockists themselves and buy your garden equipment online today.