Chamberlain's Plant Centre

(0 reviews)
Ledbury Road
GL18 1DL Newent
Gloucestershire
Show phonenumber
Tel: 01531 820636

Opening hours of Chamberlain's Plant Centre, a garden centre in Newent, Gloucestershire
We offer the full range of spring, summer and autumn bedding plants. In addition to free stock supply, we can supply according to planned promotional schedules and will also contract grow. 95% of our production is in packs of - 6, 12 and 20 Packs, the other 5% being ‘ready made’ Hanging Baskets and planted containers.

Any questions for Chamberlain's Plant Centre? Fill in the contact form below and your question(s) will be send to Chamberlain's Plant Centre automatically. 

Opening times Chamberlain's Plant Centre

  • Monday:Unknown
  • Tuesday:Unknown
  • Wednesday:Unknown
  • Thursday:Unknown
  • Friday:Unknown
  • Saturday:Unknown
  • Sunday:Unknown

Location Chamberlain's Plant Centre

Reviews Chamberlain's Plant Centre

Rating

  • Productrange:
  • Service:
  • Pricing:
  • General:

Unfortunately, there are no reviews available for this garden centre. Do you want to share your opinion about this garden centre? Write a review and you could win £25,-. Once you´ve submitted your review you will automatically be entered into the monthly prize draw to win £25,-. The more reviews you write the more times you enter the draw! So don't wait and write your review today!

Garden centre reviews

Do you want to write a review about Chamberlain's Plant Centre in Newent, Gloucestershire? Write a review and make a chance to win £25,-. Once you've written your review you will automatically be entered into the monthly prize draw to win £25,-. The more reviews you write the more times you enter the draw! So what are you waiting for, write your review about Chamberlain's Plant Centre today!

  • Productrange:
  • Service:
  • Pricing:
  • General:

By Garden Centre Guide

More about Chamberlain's Plant Centre

Chamberlain's Plant Centre  is a garden centre you'll find at Ledbury Road Newent, Gloucestershire . You'll find an excellent range of plants within the garden centre, as well as many other gardening products. For more information on the range please refer to the website. Chamberlain's Plant Centre is one of the many garden centres in Gloucestershire .

Have questions about this garden centre in Newent? Check the opening times above and you can be sure that when you visit, you won't be left standing in front of a set of closed doors. Of course, you can also check out the website for more information. Perhaps you like a good old fashioned chat and would prefer to phone? Then dial the number for Chamberlain's Plant Centre01531 820636 and you'll be greeted by a friendly member of staff.

Reviews

Nowadays, many people look for testimonials and reviews on products and stores before visiting or buying. A positive review is, of course, a great sign that you're going to have a brilliant experience at a garden centre. On the Garden Centre Guide, thousands of keen gardeners and loyal customers have written reviews about garden centres they've visited! Chamberlain's Plant Centre currently has an average rating of 0. You can read the reviews for this garden centre above, and if you're feeling opinionated, write one yourself. Have your say so that others can benefit from what your review!

It's also worth noting that when you write a review on the garden centre guide, you are automatically entered into our prize draw for a chance to win £25 in National Gardening Gift Vouchers! Just scroll back up to get started now.